Venue, Travel and Accommodation
The Workshop will be held at :Resort Hotel Laforet Nasu
206-959 Yumoto, Nasu-machi, Nasu-gun, Tochigi 325-0301 JAPAN
CANCELLATION POLICY OF RESORT HOTEL LAFORET NASU (8 Augst, 2022)
The cancellation policy of RESORT HOTEL LAFORET NASU is described below;
- The cancellation is free of charge 8 days prior to the date of arrival.
- The hotel charges you 20% the room rate as a cancellation fee for cancellation 2 - 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
- The hotel charges you 50% the room rate as a cancellation fee for cancellation 1 day prior to the date of arrival.
- The hotel charges you 100% the room rate as a cancellation fee for cancellation on the date of arrival or no show.
*In the case of cancellation of all nights of the reservation, the cancellation fee will be charged for all the nights of the reservation.
*In the case of cancellation of a part of nights of the reservation, the cancellation fee will be charged for all the canceled nights.
If you do not agree with the cancellation policy, please let us(email@example.com) know by 15th Aug.
A limited block of rooms has been reserved at special discount rates at Resort Hotel Laforet Nasu.Rates (including breakfast)
- Twin room for one person: 12,900 JPY/ night / person
- Twin room for two persons: 8,900 JPY/ night / person
- Twin beds and an extra bed for 3 persons: 7,900 JPY/ night / person
Bookings have to be made by online form.
>> Resort Hotel Laforet Nasu Booking (close)
When you share a room, please indicate the name(s) of the person(s) in the form.
- The workshop progaram continues till Thursday (September 1) night. We recommend booking a room till Friday (September 2) morning.
- As the number of the rooms is limited, please apply as soon as possible!
- Please pay the accommodation fee at the hotel on the day of your stay.
Money mattersJapan is still cash-based society. Visitors are advised to carry cash with them.
ClimateThe workshop will take place in the Japanese summer. The weather is hot and humid. Nasu will be somewhat cooler than Tokyo with temperatures between 20 and 28 °C (68-82 °F).
How to get to the Laforet Nasu:
The Hotel located in Nasu highland and can be reached from Tokyo by train, bullet train (Tohoku Shinkansen), car or highway bus.
Train stationNasushiobara Station is situated within 18 km from the hotel. The station is served by both the JR Utsunomiya Line (Tohoku Main Line) and Tohoku Shinkansen. You can take the free hotel shuttle bus from the station to the hotel. Please send us an e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org), informing on the estimated arrival time at Nasushiobara station.
From Narita airport to TokyoNarita airport (terminal 1, terminal 2) --> (Narita express (JR line), 60 min) --> Tokyo
From Haneda airport to Tokyo
- Use of Tokyo Monorail (This is easier.)
Haneda airport (terminal 2, terminal 1, terminal 3) --> (Tokyo Monorail, to Hamamatsu-cho, about 19 min) --> Hamamatsu-cho (Tokyo Monorail) / Hamamatsu-cho (JR line)-(Yamanote line, JR line, to Tokyo and Ueno, 7 min)--> Tokyo
Use of Keikyu line (Please find a right train to go to “Sinagawa” at Haneda airport station.)
Haneda airport (terminal 2, terminal 1, terminal 3) --> (Keikyu line, Airport express, to Narita airport and others, about 15 min) --> Shinagawa (Keikyu line) / Shinagawa (JR line)-(Tokaido main line (Tokyo Ueno line), JR line, to Takasaki, Utsunomiya, Kagohara, 8 min) --> Tokyo