The workshop registration is now closed.
June 2022 Registration and abstract submission opens
10th July 2022 Deadline for abstract submissions and registration
For participants of foreign nationals:
Currently, foreign nationals/people who will enter Japan need a visa newly issued by Embassies or Consulates or Consular Office of in the country/region depending on the purpose of their entry. Since it is expected that it takes time to issue a visa, early registration would be recommended for them.
Please download and complete the following files, and then, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after registration.
1. Information for Visa Application Documents_ISSE-WS.docx
2. Procedures for entering Japan_ISSE-WS.pdf
We will prepare and send you the necessary documents for your visa application based on the information you have provided. When you received the documents, please submit them at the embassy/consulate together with the documents to be prepared by the applicant himself/herself.
- If you travel to Japan for other business, such as a meeting or an experiment, prior to this workshop, please ask the relating institutes the procedures for your visit including the issuance of the documents necessary for your visa application.
- The participants who travel using an official passport are advised to begin the procedures as early as possible, as it will take even longer time to issue a visa.
|Accompanied person||22,500 JPY|
Registration fee for participants includes:
- Booklet (program, abstracts etc.) and items in a conference bag
- Welcome party
- Lunches (4 days)
- Dinners (3 days)
- Coffee breaks
Registration fee for accompanied persons includes:
- Welcome party
Registration (participation and presentation)
Registration site (Closed)
>> The registration system for both participation and presentation (hosted by smiletours.co.jp)
About the handling of personal information
(1) Purpose of using personal information
Personal information acquired through the registration for 11th International Workshop on Sample Environment at Scattering Facilities (hereinafter referred to as “workshop”) will be used only for the following purposes. ・ Preparing items necessary for the management of the workshop such as the list of participants and registration card
・ Sending information from the workshop operation organization, which includes information on future events
・ Supporting visa application in the case of participants from abroad
(2) The collected personal information will not be disclosed to any third parties except under the following circumstances:
・ The disclosure of the information is required by laws and regulations
(3) Request for the disclosure, etc. of personal information
You have the right to require the access to your own personal data, correction of your incorrect data, and restriction to data processing during the verification of the correctness of personal data.
By completing registration, you are deemed to have agreed to the above terms.
|until 10 July (JST)||from 11 July to 25 July (JST)||after 26 July (JST)|
|Regular||Refunded in full||55,000 will be refunded||Not be refunded|
|Accompanied person||Refunded in full||Refunded in full||Not be refunded|