4th International Training School on Sample Environment at Scattering Facilities will be held on 22 - 26 October 2023 at Tokai, Ibaraki, Japan.
Learn about Sample Environment (SE) for neutron and X-ray Sciences. This school is designed for early career SE staff, graduate students, and postdoctoral researchers. The program offers a combination of practical lectures and hands-on exercises to develop basic SE skills.Past ISSE training schools
Topics will cover:
- Low/High Temperature
- High Pressure
- Soft matter relavants
Updated School Schedule Now Available. >>schedule
- All meals (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner)
- Access to lectures and hands on trainings
Payment Method:Payment for the registration fee should be made through a payment website powered by Smile Tours Inc.
Please follow the steps below to complete your payment:
- Visit the Payment site: https://smiletours.co.jp/conference/html/products/list.php?category_id=15
- Select("Add to cart") "4th ISSE Training School (Participants)" on the page.
- Fill out the required fields on your information.
- You can pay by VISA or MasterCard
Payment Deadline:Registration fee is due by October 14, 2023.
- Full refunds will be given for cancellations made on or before Friday, October 6th.
- As of Saturday, October 7th, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
Date and Location
Date: 22-26 October 2023
Location: J-PARC and JRR-3
2-4 Shirakata, Tokai-mura, Naka-gun, Ibaraki 319-1195, Japan
Registration is now closed.
School contactFor more information, kindly contact us: